Sunday, July 14, 2013

Interne(a)t Shops

I love internet shopping; it's fun to peruse oceans of items that you can't find anywhere else, and then have them show up in your mail like little presents that you buy for yourself. It's wonderful and addicting. With a job secured, I now have my eyes open for neat little shops that I can poke about, and these are a few of the ones I've stumbled upon.

Adagio Teas has been in my bookmarks for ages, and I'm just dying to try them out! I'm a tea lover at heart, and they have a huge enough selection to nearly have me swooning. My heart is set on this strawberry tea that sounds absolutely to die for; I can't wait!! This site is also a great option for tea enthusiasts who don't live near any local tea shops. (What a sad, sad state of affairs.)


Frostbeard is an Etsy store that specializes in geeky candles, featuring scents like "bookstore." I stumbled across this shop through their KickStarter, which is also a delightful place to spend some money. I need candles for my apartment, and this is the place I'll be getting them, methinks.

The Miss Zandry Shop had my heart at first click. They're a bit pricey, but so worth it. I've got my eye on the sweatshirts, since I love wearing hoodies when winter comes around. I'm particularly infatuated with this one and this one.

Do you have any neat shops that you'd like to show the world or recommend? Leave a comment below!

Don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin and Subscribe! Buttons are found in the side bar, right over here. ->

No comments:

Post a Comment